Bloody Eyes Skull

Bloody Eyes Skull
I bought a Glow-in-the-Dark Skeleton 50% off after Halloween. I glued rubber eyes into its eye sockets with holes drilled straight through. I used 1/4" tubing to connect the eyes to the aquarium pump (~$20). Be aware that aquarium pumps only will pump up so high. Placement of the cauldron to catch the red water will adjust the flow out of the eyes.


I used a small ultrasonic humidifier in the cauldron to give a fog effect, but the falling water disrupts the fog. I illuminated the skeleton with a black light and used a strobe light on the falling water. The falling water under a strobe light give a great effect.

2003 Redux


I remodeled this prop with a nicer $20 skeleton from www.OrientalTrading.com

 Original author: Chris Olsen
Original URL: http://usersites.horrorfind.com/home/halloween/csolsen/skull-pump.html