Climbing Skeletons

Skeletons climbing onto the roof.I saw this in someone's video on the Halloween List Video, I'll give them credit for the idea when I remember who's video it was.

This is a nice effect and another use for the cheap blown plastic skeletons.

Materials:
  • 3 Blown Plastic Skeletons
  • Hot Glue Gun & Glue
  • String or Wire
  • A short board or metal used as a support to hang the two climbing skeletons from. The bottom one supports himself somewhat.
I started by hot gluing the bottom skeleton together with his arms above his head.

Don't use too much clue on the shoulder and elbow joints, they will need adjusting later.



Next I glued the roof skeleton together. I attached him to the roof by driving screws right thru the plastic and into the roof. I made sure my screws would not penetrate the entire roof thickness.



I added a metal bar I had to provide a point about a foot in front of the roof that I would use to attach a wire to that would support the standing skeletons by going thru the little plastic loop on top of their head.

You could have that attachment right into the roof or just use a short piece of wood.


You can see wire (which was later painted black) well in photo above.



I glued the middle skeleton together and glued him standing onto the shoulders of the bottom skeleton. Adjusted all of them and glued them together. Gluing the hands together on the top two as shown.

Original Author: Halloween Propmaster
Original URL: http://halloweenpropmaster.com/u-build-it8.htm